From time to time the Doctor liked to take Tegan out to see a game of cricket; after all, none of his other companions seemed to understand the sport. Of course, The Doctor already knew how the famous clashes would play out. He therefore had a special fondness for the local matches, and would pair this happily with a mountain of jam sandwiches and a spot of cricket tea.
Inspired by the excellent fifthx!
(the unbutchered animation can be found here)
THIS IS PERFECTION THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS INTO EXISTENCE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HAVE WANTED THIS AND HOW LONG AHHHHHHH
- ( text ) : uh, do you have my pants because i have yours
- ( text ) : let’s play another game of whose boxers are hanging on my fence
- ( text ) : update. a gay guy just told me that i’m the most beautiful thing with a vagina he has ever seen. how should i feel about this?
- ( text ) : i’m sorry about all the inappropriate shoe throwing.
- ( text ) : you killed a bottle of bacardi in 20 minutes. so much for being an organ donor.
- ( text ) : why can’t burritos get me drunk?
- ( text ) : i know you’re on a date and i should leave you alone, but about twenty minutes ago, i realized i haven’t been spanked in years so if you’re still looking for a birthday present, you know, consider it.
- ( text ) : why is my bath tub filled with mud?
- ( text ) : i’ve noticed we slowly have begun to phase the “b” out of our bromace.
- ( text ) : you just jumped of the couch and yelled “hidden tiger crouching dragon!” that’s the answer to how you broke your finger.
- ( text ) : this is what my life has come to. drinking champagne alone yelling at the dog because no one wants to hang out with me
- ( text ) : if i open my eyes, my head will explode. that hungover.
- ( text ) : apparently all year, they’ve been using me as a standard for drunkenness.
- ( text ) : all i’m saying is that your next houseguest had better not barge in on me in the shower demanding i wash the stolen dye from his hair. i’m not doing that a second time.
- ( text ) : i need to stop drunkenly getting naked. i’m losing all my party clothes.
- ( text ) : please make the clown in the corner stop judging me. i mean he’s the one with paint on his face. i don’t need him judge judying me.
- ( text ) : sooooo, how am i supposed to explain to my mom that i was admitted to the hospital, but you kidnapped me within 20 minutes?
- ( text ) : hey remember that thing i said about never apologizing for being a hot mess? well that was before you found me drunk in the hallway with no pants.
- ( text ) : so much for not drinking this week after this weekend. congrats, you made it until tuesday.
- ( text ) : i just remembered that someone fed me a pretzel out of their purse at the bar last night.
Just needed Tegan calling the Doctor Blondie on my blog. This is the closer for Iterations of I, so don’t listen if you plan to listen later (it’s not spoilery but some might want to hear it for the first time on their own discs).
trakenitetourist nattered my ear off with:
[angsty starters] "I can't breathe!"
"N—Nyssa!" Tegan darted forward put a hand on her friend’s shoulder, using the other to hold her arm and support her somewhat. She glanced around for any potential—if invisible—dangers before staring at Nyssa with wide eyes. "What is it, what’s the matter? What can I do?"
- “I think we should consider filing for divorce.”
- “We could get an annulment.”
- “I’m never drinking again.”
- “So… Which one us is going to be wearing the dress?”
- “How do you feel about a spring wedding?”
- “You can’t propose with an onion ring, idiot.”
- “Will you marry me?”
- “Are you sure you should be wearing white?”
- “You always looked so handsome in a tux…”
- “I caught the bouquet!”
- “How about that dance then?”
- “S/he’s half an hour late… What if s/he doesn’t show?”
- “I’m sorry. I can’t marry you.”
- “I never wanted this.”
- “My last name or yours?”
- “You’re not supposed to see me today!”
- “I know I’m not supposed to… I just really needed to see you.”
- “You look so beautiful.”
- “Where should we go for our honeymoon?”
- “I’ve been dreaming about this day my whole life.”
- “I don’t want a big wedding. I just want you.”
- "S/he said no? I’m so sorry…"